Welcome to The Old Stone Gallery,
Greensville, Ontario, Canada
(The following provides more information about this particular unit)
Unit 1b is a 165 square foot unit on the ground floor with the following features.
- Solid hardwood floors.
- Window overlooking Spencer creek.
- Inter communicating oak door with Unit 1a for a tenant taking both units.
- Solid Oak baseboards and trim around doors and window.
- Pre-wired for phone, cable, and computer network.
This unit is ideal for:
- a new business needing a small office to get started
- a home based business that needs to move out of the basement and to a 'proper' commercial address
- a bookkeeper
- an accountant
- anyone in the movie industry like a film editor, scriptwriter, post production facility
- business consultant
- small art or photo gallery
- Small retail unit
Intercommunicating door with Victorian style
patterned obscure glass leads to Unit 1a
View of Unit 1b from front foyer
Unit 1b looking towards main entrance
The two units (1a and 1b)can be leased together if the business requires one room for customers or clients to use as a waiting room or for a showroom, and the other is required for a private office.
** To view or lease this space call 905-627-4837 and leave a message.**