Welcome to The Old Stone Gallery,
Greensville, Ontario, Canada
(The following provides more information about this particular unit)
Unit 3a is a 445 square foot unit on the second floor with the following features.
- Solid hardwood floors.
- 2 windows overlooking creek.
- Rows of track spot lights
- Solid Oak baseboards and trim around doors and windows.
- Pre-wired for phone, cable, and computer network.
- Two connecting rooms suitable for separate office and a large showroom
- Ceiling beams providing a "Tudor" look
- Cosy atmosphere
This unit is ideal for:
- a new business needing a larger office set-up to get started
- a home based business that needs to move out of the basement and to a 'proper' commercial address
- a bookkeeping company
- an accounting company
- anyone in the movie industry like a film editor, scriptwriter, post production facility
- business consultantcy
- art or photo gallery
- retail store
- antiques and collectables store
- photography studio
- Small clean manufacturing e.g. seamstress, clothing,
- Registered massage therapy, Aromatherapy
View towards office/second room
View towards larger room from the smaller office
View towards door connecting to Unit 3b.
Units 3a and 3b can be leased together
Another view of the showroom
** To view or lease this space call 905-627-4837 and leave a message.**